About Me

About Me
Hi! I'm Xingyun (: I'm a big time scrapping fan, and totally love making cards and mini albums for my family and friends. I started exploring scrapbooking a few years back and couldn't stop after that! Haha.. To start off 2012 and with the encouragement from family and friends, I decided to have a little online 'shop' to sell some of my handmade cards! This little space here is here for me to share my work and other inspiring ideas from other scrappers too! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day! :D

Things I Love!





Photobucket




Thursday, February 2, 2012

Mailed!

My first 2 cards are mailed today! I really hope that the people receiving it will be satisfied with it. Haha.. All feedback welcome (:


I'm starting on my next project now - Valentine's Day gift for my boyf. =P Haha.. I had some inspirations yesterday while shopping for my crafting materials. Hee. I will upload it once I'm done!

Once again, thank you for your support! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment