About Me

About Me
Hi! I'm Xingyun (: I'm a big time scrapping fan, and totally love making cards and mini albums for my family and friends. I started exploring scrapbooking a few years back and couldn't stop after that! Haha.. To start off 2012 and with the encouragement from family and friends, I decided to have a little online 'shop' to sell some of my handmade cards! This little space here is here for me to share my work and other inspiring ideas from other scrappers too! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day! :D

Things I Love!





Photobucket




Friday, February 3, 2012

Hero Arts's Card Challenge

First time taking part in Hero Arts's card challenge! There are too many talented people out there! I'm just so excited about it, no matter if I win or not. Haha.. I did a friendship theme card for this challenge (:


I like how the pink and blue inks merged together in the stamped image.


And not forgetting ribbons! I love having ribbons on cards, what's more - a DOUBLE ribbon!


Then I stamped the flower branches to frame my image! :D


I like the simplicity in this card, and hope you guys like it too! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment