About Me

About Me
Hi! I'm Xingyun (: I'm a big time scrapping fan, and totally love making cards and mini albums for my family and friends. I started exploring scrapbooking a few years back and couldn't stop after that! Haha.. To start off 2012 and with the encouragement from family and friends, I decided to have a little online 'shop' to sell some of my handmade cards! This little space here is here for me to share my work and other inspiring ideas from other scrappers too! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day! :D

Things I Love!





Photobucket




Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Orders sneak peeks!

Hello! How has everyone been? I have been receiving new orders this week! Thank you so much for your support! You guys are awesome! :D

So here's a little sneak peeks for some of the cards that I've made yesterday. I shall not reveal the entire card so there's the surprise element when you (who have ordered from me) received the card! Hee.




I will try to also make some cards to put on sale! Drop by frequently to see updates or like my Facebook page on the right to stay updated! And if you like to order, please email me at snail-loves@hotmail.com (: Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment