About Me

About Me
Hi! I'm Xingyun (: I'm a big time scrapping fan, and totally love making cards and mini albums for my family and friends. I started exploring scrapbooking a few years back and couldn't stop after that! Haha.. To start off 2012 and with the encouragement from family and friends, I decided to have a little online 'shop' to sell some of my handmade cards! This little space here is here for me to share my work and other inspiring ideas from other scrappers too! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day! :D

Things I Love!





Photobucket




Monday, January 30, 2012

Hot Stuff~

Yay! Two more cards to add on to the Valentine Collection! Let me do a little introduction (:

This card is actually suitable for your valentine or a very good friend! The wordings - Some bunny loves you is stamped and heat embossed in silver. Cotton is glued to the clouds to create the fluffy feel and gives a more dimensional look too!

It's about 4" by 6" in size, empty inside and comes with a complimentary envelope.


Card Code: Bunny Love
Price: SGD$5.00
Status: SOLD! :D

The next card here is so suitable for someone who loves PINK!! Pink is the main color here, with a heat embossed hot pink heart and a baby pink ribbon. It's totally girly and sweet! This card is 4.5" by 4" in size, empty inside and comes with a complimentary envelope too!


Card Code: Pink Hearts
Price: SGD$5.00
Status: Available

For more pictures of the cards and envelopes, please go to my website to view! To order, E-mail me at snail-loves@hotmail.com (: Please like my Facebook Page on the right yeah! Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment