About Me

About Me
Hi! I'm Xingyun (: I'm a big time scrapping fan, and totally love making cards and mini albums for my family and friends. I started exploring scrapbooking a few years back and couldn't stop after that! Haha.. To start off 2012 and with the encouragement from family and friends, I decided to have a little online 'shop' to sell some of my handmade cards! This little space here is here for me to share my work and other inspiring ideas from other scrappers too! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day! :D

Things I Love!





Photobucket




Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Birthday cards arrived!

I'm back with 2 new birthday cards to add on to my card collection! These 2 birthday cards are really cheerful and I'm sure the recipient would smile a wide smile when he/she receives it!

So is it! The first birthday cards comprises of balloons! Colorful colorful ones (: They are being stamped, colored and stick on individually in layers to create a more dimensional feel. A fake 3D yellow banner stamped with happy birthday is there to give a dimensional feel too.

I totally love that twine ribbon! =p This card is 4" by 6"in size, empty inside and comes with a complimentary yellow envelope.



Card Code: Birthday Balloons
Price: SGD$6.50
Status: SOLD! :D


Next, this pastel color theme birthday card is so sweet and simple that it's suitable for almost anyone! The layered cake is colored in pastel color too to fit in the theme of the card. I used twines to create the birthday banner feel at the top of the card and accompanied by pearls to create an elegant feel to it.

The wordings - happy Birthday is stamped and heat embossed (: This card is 4" by 6" in size, empty inside and comes with a complimentary blue envelope!



Card Code: Birthday Cake
Price: SGD$6.00
Status: SOLD! :D


Alrights! Hope you guys like my new cards! To order or if you have any questions, please email to snail-loves@hotmail.com (: For more pictures of the cards, please visit my website! Thanks for dropping by and have a colorful week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment