About Me

About Me
Hi! I'm Xingyun (: I'm a big time scrapping fan, and totally love making cards and mini albums for my family and friends. I started exploring scrapbooking a few years back and couldn't stop after that! Haha.. To start off 2012 and with the encouragement from family and friends, I decided to have a little online 'shop' to sell some of my handmade cards! This little space here is here for me to share my work and other inspiring ideas from other scrappers too! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day! :D

Things I Love!





Photobucket




Friday, February 10, 2012

Valentine's cards idea

Valentine is just round the corner!! So what have you done for all your loved ones on this special day? Well for me, I did a set of 6 cards for my BFFs just to let them know they are very much appreciated! :D

I used Lawn Fawn stamp sentiments and some other stamps from my collection for this set of cards! I really REALLY LOVE Lawn Fawn stamps!! Haha.. Okay, here's the cards!


Yay! Ready to send out! :D


Then of course, not forgetting my boyf! I used the heart-shaped bottle cap which can be found in Made With Love, decorated it with cardstocks, alpha stickers, flowers, twines and jute!

This is the front.


And this is the back!


With a self cut heart and stick it to the back where I can write my love message! =P



Alright! I hope you guys have a great weekend and a Happy Valentine's Day in advance! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment