About Me

About Me
Hi! I'm Xingyun (: I'm a big time scrapping fan, and totally love making cards and mini albums for my family and friends. I started exploring scrapbooking a few years back and couldn't stop after that! Haha.. To start off 2012 and with the encouragement from family and friends, I decided to have a little online 'shop' to sell some of my handmade cards! This little space here is here for me to share my work and other inspiring ideas from other scrappers too! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day! :D

Things I Love!





Photobucket




Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Friends are the Best!

Hey guys! I'm here again with some new cards that I've made. The good thing about them is they can be given at any day of the year! And this set of cards will be perfect for the coming Valentine's Day too (: Who said only couples celebrate this day? =P Friends too! So to make things short and sweet, let me introduce you to these little cards below!

This set of cards are about 3" by 4.5" in size, featuring flowers and butterflies that are really sweet for friends! They are blank inside so you can write long messages to your best buds! What's best is they each come with their own complimentary envelopes!!


Card Code: Friend #01
Price: SGD$4.00
Status: Available


Card Code: Friend #02
Price: SGD$4.00
Status: Available



Card Code: Friend #03
Price: SGD$4.00
Status: Available



Card Code: Friend #04
Price: SGD$4.00
Status: Available


Remember each card is one of a kind! So to order, please email to snail-loves@hotmail.com (: For more information, please visit my Facebook Page! Click the 'Like' button while you are there! Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment