About Me

About Me
Hi! I'm Xingyun (: I'm a big time scrapping fan, and totally love making cards and mini albums for my family and friends. I started exploring scrapbooking a few years back and couldn't stop after that! Haha.. To start off 2012 and with the encouragement from family and friends, I decided to have a little online 'shop' to sell some of my handmade cards! This little space here is here for me to share my work and other inspiring ideas from other scrappers too! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day! :D

Things I Love!





Photobucket




Sunday, January 15, 2012

Be my Valentine!

Oh yeah! In time for Valentine's! Made 2 cards for Valentine's this year (:


I call this card - Amour which is a French word for love! I used sweet colors for this and it will be perfect for your special girl! It's blank inside, so you can write all the love essay you want. =P It comes with complimentary envelope and free normal postage (:

Price: SGD$5.00
Status: Available


Next we have this card made of Kraft paper (which I like a lot!!). I named it Love Birds, sweet and simple with a blank inside. So you can write all you want inside too! It comes with a complimentary envelope and free normal postage (:

Price: SGD$5.00
Status: Available

All rights! Email me at snail-loves@hotmail.com to order! Remember to like us on Facebook on the right :D

No comments:

Post a Comment