About Me

About Me
Hi! I'm Xingyun (: I'm a big time scrapping fan, and totally love making cards and mini albums for my family and friends. I started exploring scrapbooking a few years back and couldn't stop after that! Haha.. To start off 2012 and with the encouragement from family and friends, I decided to have a little online 'shop' to sell some of my handmade cards! This little space here is here for me to share my work and other inspiring ideas from other scrappers too! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day! :D

Things I Love!





Photobucket




Friday, January 27, 2012

New website!

Hello everyone! How was your weekend? I had a really busy weekend just cleaning up my room and putting all my craft materials back to where they should be. Haha.. I had a really bad habit of just leaving them around when I'm crafting. =P

Anyway! I had came up with this website to make your shopping easier! It's more user friendly where you can browse all my creations with ease, and the terms and conditions of sales are all there too! If you have any queries, you can use the contact form to send an E-mail to me! How wonderful right? Heh. But the bad thing is, you can't check out directly from the website! The shopping cart is not working. Just go read the T&C for more information ya? (:


So after resting for the weekend, I will start making cards again! Yupyup (: Hope to hear from you guys soon! Have fun this weekend too! Don't forget to visit me at my new website!

No comments:

Post a Comment