About Me

About Me
Hi! I'm Xingyun (: I'm a big time scrapping fan, and totally love making cards and mini albums for my family and friends. I started exploring scrapbooking a few years back and couldn't stop after that! Haha.. To start off 2012 and with the encouragement from family and friends, I decided to have a little online 'shop' to sell some of my handmade cards! This little space here is here for me to share my work and other inspiring ideas from other scrappers too! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day! :D

Things I Love!





Photobucket




Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happy Lunar New Year!

Just before the Chinese New Year is here and everyone will be busy with visiting relatives and friends, my bunny and me are here to wish everyone a very Happy Lunar New Year! In this dragon year, everything will be great, everyday will be happy and everyone is healthy!!

That's my bunny Spotty doing his Chinese New Year greetings! =P


For all my non chinese friends, have an enjoyable long weekend with your loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment